Friday, April 24, 2009

Southern Pines



Mom and Aunt DeeAnn drove down to Southern Pines to go shopping and I went with them. Southern Pines is really really pretty and has cute shops. I even got to go into one of the shops and the lady there took my picture and said she would put it on the wall with all the other dog pictures she has there. She gave me a treat too and she had a big bowl of water and I drank and drank and drank. Shopping is really hard work when you have short legs like I do.

The flowers were all blooming and Mom got a picture of me sitting in front of some azaleas. The other picture is me sitting in the driving seat of Aunt DeeAnn's Mercedes. We were waiting for her to come out of the big new TJ Maxx store in Southern Pines. Mom was in there too, but she shops a LOT faster than Aunt DeeAnn!

No comments:

Post a Comment