Friday, April 24, 2009

Running with the BIG dogs!





Aunt DeeAnn and Uncle Don live on Falls Lake in Raleigh. There are great hiking trails all around the lake and Aunt DeeAnn, Mom, Hannah, Emma, Cousin Ashton and I went for a hike down to the water. It was FUN. Going down to the lake I stuck with my Mom, but going back, I ran and ran and ran - really really FAST, with Emma and Hannah.

Emma went swimming because she likes to retrieve sticks. My Mom put me in the water too, but I only swam 3 feet. I didn't have my life jacket on and I'm not sure I like to swim anyway. But it was hot so the water did feel very refreshing so I wasn't mad at Mom for putting me in the water.

Mom and I visited Dan and Tammy Hellier the day before the hike and they were going to be out on Falls Lake in their big boat. We looked for them, but we didn't see them. I had my picture taken with Dan and Tammy and Mom will have that in the Scotty Newsletter for May. We had a lot of fun at their house looking at their BIG Scotty and their even bigger not-a-Scotty trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment