Friday, April 24, 2009

Cousin Emma



This was the first time I got a chance to meet Cousin Emma. She is a BIG BIG girl. Aunt DeeAnn has been telling me how bad Emma is, but I didn't think so. I LOVE my cousin Hannah. She's the first dog I saw besides my (dog) mom and dad and brothers and sisters. I was born in Fuquay Varina, NC and my (real) Mom adopted me when she was at Aunt DeeAnn and Uncle Don's for Christmas in 2003. I just didn't think another lab, like Hannah, could be a bad dog.

I brought Emma a really pretty purple bunny for a surprise. Aunt DeeAnn loves bunnies and purple is my favorite color. Emma loved the bunny. But 10 minutes later, it was only a pelt! Bad bad Emma.

Seriously, I love my Cousin Emma and I think she will be a very nice girl when she's not a puppy anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment