Friday, April 24, 2009

I FLEW to North Carolina!




If you've wondered why I've not blogged lately, it is because I FLEW to North Carolina with my mom for a 5-day weekend getaway. I had a blast but Mom says I probably can't fly anymore since the airline (Delta) raised my price from $75 one way to $150 one way. Mom said that's more than her ticket cost! And bad bad bad Delta - they raised the price AFTER our trip started.

In the first picture, I'm sitting in my flight carry-on bag. You'd think for $300 that I could have my own seat, but NO, I have to ride in my bag UNDER the seat. How rude! But Mom unzippered me when we were at the layover in Cincinnati and I even sang for the people waiting for their planes.

In the next two pictures, I'm at the Cincinnati airport. It was raining there and we saw a rainbow. It was very pretty. I'm glad Mom got a picture of it because about 10 minutes later it was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment