Saturday, August 15, 2009

We got our car back!



Yay, last night, FINALLY, we got our car back. And it looks great. Dan at the Delton Body Shop does great work and mom says he's a heck of a nice guy too. Not sure if I blogged it, but back in mid-July some old guy saw a yard sale sign and turned right into my mom when she was passing him (legally passing him too, the police officer said). $5,641 worth of damage and they almost totalled our Aztek.

I'm really happy because I got my new car seat back! Mom had just bought me this car seat right before the accident. It's a lot nicer than my old ones were. Lots more room and I'll be more comfy on our trips with the Scotty. We're going to Florida in December and New Mexico in the spring. More room + comfy = better = happy camper!

No comments:

Post a Comment