Monday, August 3, 2009

Scottys at the Car Show




Mom and I visited Aunt Dawn and her Scotty (dog) girls at the Gilmore Red Barn Spectacular on Saturday. It was vintage cars, boats, and trailers. WAY COOL. I took my Scotty and then Amy and Emma and I got to ride in it. There wasn't much room for me because they're bigger than I am. It was my first time meeting them and we had fun. I like them. Aunt Dawn says they may come to New Mexico with us and our Scotty trailers in the spring.

Amy liked my Scotty so much she sat in it ALL DAY. But that was okay, because I liked her chair and I sat in it ALL DAY!

We saw a lot of really neat trailers and a lot of cool boats and really cool cars. We liked the 1942 Chrysler Town and Country Woody Station wagon the best. It was solid wood, not a tin woody. Mom says next year we can come with Rudy, our Rear Door Scotty and stay all night. We already told Aunt Dawn to save a spot for us next to her if she gets there first. But it's only 5 miles from our house so I think we might get there before she does and we'll save her a spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment