Thursday, February 26, 2009

McDonalds!




My mom was having a guilt trip because she left me at Aunt Karin's and Uncle Craig's from Friday morning until Monday night. And then, Tuesday, she took the afternoon off and Aunt Karin wasn't home when she stopped by to pick me up and I had to spend the night there again (don't tell my mom, but really, I don't mind a bit. Aunt Karin got me this really great food, stuff like rotisserie chicken with vegies - YUM-O!). Anyway, when mom picked me up last night she started singing the McDonald's song and I knew what that meant... DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER! We stopped at the one in Richland (MI) and the lady there handed the bag right to me. I had to eat it really fast when I got home because sometimes my cat brother Oliver thinks my stuff is for him.

p.s. that picture of me in the car shows my heated car throw. They come in blue or scotty plaid. My mom chose scotty plaid, for obvious reasons! LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment