Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fall is HERE!



Geez, I was out helping Mom put away the 100 board feet (whatever that is) of cherry that she and Grandpa drove to Grand Rapids today and bought when I looked up and saw a whole bunch of birds sitting on the powerline. AND the trees are already turning red! We didn't even have SUMMER here yet!

But I'm going camping! WOO HOO! Mom and I are taking the boler (boo) to Mackinaw City on Thursday and meeting Aunt Dawn and my Scotty dog cousins Amy and Emma (yay) and we're going to cross the Mackinaw Bridge together (Mom said that *might* be scary). Then we go up to Tahquamenon Falls campground and we'll meet up with Uncle Eric and Aunt Nicole. We're going to be there FOUR days. YAY. And Mom says I get to eat my first Pastie. I don't know what it is, but Mom's excited about it, so it must be good! We're going to see a lot of cool things and have lots of fun. I'll be blogging when I get back - count on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment